Ovulation or implantation?

Cb26

Reaction score
Hello girlies
I'm a total newbie on here and just up to scratch with the pregnancy lingo :)

I am confused whether I ovulated or it's a sign of implantation bleeding.

Beginning of last period was 10/02,
Ovulation date predicted 19/02.

23rd feb I experienced cramping, not as bad as period cramps but similar and I had brown cervical mucus only when I wiped, never had this even before or after a period.
24th feb.. Prepare for tmi, I can only describe it as a jelly like blob covering the entrance, when I wipes it was extremely stretchy, again only when I wiped nothing anywhere else.
25th feb I had what you all know as EWCM, I've never had this before again all this is totally alien to me.

I've been off BC only around a month. I did a test today although It is 9 days till AF I couldn't resist and it was negative..too early?

Other symptoms.. Increased hunger, cramping, headaches, dizzy spells, hot flushes.

Hope somebody has shared this experience or can have any useful information.

I would say it was ovulation most likely, due to cervical mucus. The month after I came off birth control I experienced this same issue. The next month my body regulated more in terms of mucus and ovulation predicting. It'll get better after the first two months.

Yes, if you only ovulated 23-25 February, then you're only 2-4DPO, so if you are pregnant the egg won't have implanted yet and your body won't 'know' you're pregnant. Give it another week at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->