ovulation? or no?

sugarpi24

Pregnant-BFP 6/18/15
Reaction score
okay im new to this whole testing for ovulation...i just randomly took some tests...i didnt think it was time to ovulate til the 16th...but i took one tonight and there isnt much of a line...and i took one 2 days ago i think...didnt think to put a date on it..what do you guys think...did i ovulate on the 10th or 11th?

i usually start AF around the 16-18th. sept. i started af on the 21st which was weird and then october i didnt have one and then i started on the 6th of nov. which was weird also...so did i pass my ovulation time...or is the test messed up...and it hasnt happened yet?

Hi I didn't want to read and run. I am new to this also but I use the digital ones. To me it does look like something is there on the bottom test. From what I understand the test will tell you that O is coming in the next 12-36 hours. Sorry I can't be of much help though. Good luck on ttc :)

yeah i looked at the digital ones but they are EXPENSIVE and i figured ill use up all the ones i got and then go for digital...maybe next week ill get digital ones.

i just thought that a faint line like the bottom one was that i could test it in a few days...and thats when itll happen...i dunno. im new and confused lol :(

yeah i looked at the digital ones but they are EXPENSIVE and i figured ill use up all the ones i got and then go for digital...maybe next week ill get digital ones.

They are expensive... I just got my 2nd box today hoping that I didn't miss my O. But I truly believe I did and the test screwed me lol. Next month I am trying what someone else just suggested to me. I will buy cheaper ones and also the digital and use both in one day. One in the morning and one at night that way I won't miss it.

The faint line may have been that you should have tested later although I can't say for sure. Everyone is different and thats what makes this such a challenge.

:( I know this can be hard and very confusing, I'm new to it to and things can be hard sometimes. Honestly thats why I joined on here so that I could get a little help from others going through the same thing. Keep your head up and keep trying!! :hugs:

so does that mean that if i took that test on the 9th or 10th and me and OH had BD could there be a chance that i made my ovulation time?????? lol AHH! lol im not stressed...okay maybe a little...i just wish there was an easy button and like someone else said in another post "that our bellies just lit up once we conceived" lol i like that idea!

HAHA yes that would be great if that happened. We can only wish!!

I would say yes! BD day of and days after, you will have a pretty good chance. So don't stress... easier said than done I know, DH keeps telling me that everyday :)

I wouldn't count yourself out so keep your fingers crossed and see what happens in two weeks. From what you are saying and if the test did come up positive or would have shortly after that time I would say that chances are pretty great that you had BD during the right time.

:dust:

I would say none of them are + But an OPK can not tell you if you have ov'd as it only tells you that you are going to. The line has to be the same or darker than the control line.

My opks do not gradually get darker before I O. They are all over the place. Last month, I had the lightest opk on CD 15, with barely a line at all, and then the next day I got my positive.
HTH.

I don't think you have ovulated yet. Remember to hold urine for ideally 4 hours and limit fluid intake in that time.

Good luck.

I would still think you have a few days. When they are positive, that test line gets really, really dark. There usually isn't a doubt.

i took the bottom one on the 9th or 10th...thinking i had a few days...and then i took the other one on the 12th...i know the bottom one isnt positive...but i was just wondering if i may have ovulated between the 9th-12th....or should i try another test today?

Are you cd8 today? It's best to talk in cycle days as dates can get a little confusing. If you are only cd8 it is unlikely you have ovulated yet if you have a 28-30 day cycle. Keep testing. Are you checking CM/CP too?

i dont know when my cycle starts! i started on the 6th this month ( but thats not normal for me nor was it a normal cycle!!) so if we go by that then im on CD8 i guess...

Normally AF comes between the 16th and the 18th....i didnt have one in October...and then i had one Nov. 6th...but it was short and i had the yucky stuff for like 2 days after it ended on the 9th...so im assuming i took the bottom one on the 9th or 10th and then i took the top one on the 12th. so is today the 13th...CD8?

Your cycle starts (cd1) is the first day of red flow. If that was the 6th then you are on cd8. Past cycles do not affect which cycle day you are on.

Have you stopped BC recently?

That might explain the late and funny AF. I stopped in March and my cycles are still all over the place. I don't think you've missed ovulation. Keep using the OPKs. Are you checking CM/CP? It helps you to know ovulation is close.

no i havent been checking CM/CP. usually if you ovulate it with be more than normal right? im temping starting today and using OPKs...just took one alittle bit ago...so we will see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->