Ovulation Or Period?

kayley123

Reaction score
Hi all, am new to the forum and would like to say a warm hellooo :)

anyway, i am currently ttc, and have been now for 5 months, since ive been off the pill anyway.seems like forever.

anyway, my periods have been a bit funny but have regulated, till last months...

it was 6 days late and when it did finally come it was alot different than usual. sorry for tmi, i got up out of bed had sharp pain in my back and literally had bloody run down, it was a dark bloodclot. it was followed with pain near my right ovary, and was accompanied with dull aches. following day after, i was still bleeding with clots, but only smaller ones, and had no pain. 3rd day it was very light and brownish and 4th day nothing.
my period usually lasts 5-6 days and are heavy-ish. i was a bit worried as to what the ovary pain could have been as i have never had it before.

might sound mad, but its got me wondering if it could have been implantation bleeding?? however ive heard implantation bleeding is only light, and other articles have said differently?

i did take a test 3 days after i missed my period, but got 2 negatives. and am due for my period 2morow, but have not had any warning signs yet.

could anyone let me know what it could be? any advice would be appreciated.

:dust: to those ttc xx

From what ive heard, IB occurs no more than 10 dpo and its light, usually no clots. Maybe lasts two days at the most, not enough blood to fill up one pad or tampon. I would count this as a period.
Good luck next cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->