Ovulation pain on both sides anyone?

That's exactly how mine begins to feel! A sideache in your ovary, finally a way to describe it:haha:

How long of spacing do you have between your little ones?

This could mean that two eggs are dropping at the same time. You are more likely to get pregnant this time around. Good luck and lots of baby dust. I experienced something similar and am hoping for a positive result soon. I want two very dark lines. That is my dream. lol

That's exactly how mine begins to feel! A sideache in your ovary, finally a way to describe it:haha:

How long of spacing do you have between your little ones?

Hahaha exactly!! My babies are close! They're 13 months and 8 days apart!! My son is 19 months and my daughter will be 6 months on the 11th!! How many kids do you have and what's the spacing!?

This could mean that two eggs are dropping at the same time. You are more likely to get pregnant this time around. Good luck and lots of baby dust. I experienced something similar and am hoping for a positive result soon. I want two very dark lines. That is my dream. lol

Good luck!! Could you imagine twins!? I think I'd have a heart attack hahaha!!

Oh, just jumped on the computer and looked it over and I take you're trying for your first!?

jleighv - Super exciting!! The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of twins lol!

Ninja - Wow your little ones are very close! I hope that makes them having closer relationships as they older :)

DH wants to have ours very close in age in hopes of them being close, he feels him and his siblings were spaced too far apart. We both want two, and I may want three depending when we get to that point:haha: For my preference in spacing I'm not sure, I think it just depends on how my body is feeling after the first is born, but I bet it wont take long to jump back into baby fever lol!

Hahaha baby fever never leaves!! My siblings and I were all really close in age (my first two sisters are a year and day apart, my second sister and I are 17 months apart and my brother and I are 19 months apart) and we are all besties and always have been! I love the relationship I have with all my siblings and wanted the same for my kids!! Hubby has one brother and they are 3 years apart and I don't like that gap!! We had to compromise on 3 kids, He wanted 2, I would love 4 so we compromised on 3 hahaha!! Our next will be our last and it makes me so sad!!

So in that case, twins would be awesome hahaha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->