Ovulation pain

susied

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I think I just experienced ovulation pain... It was a sharp stabbing in my lower abdomin on my right side. It made me gasp and then was gone in a second. Could it have been O pain? If so does that mean I already ovulated, or will today? Thanks in advance!!! :)

When I get O pains it is never a quick sharp pain. It's always on one side and it's a constant pain completely different from AF cramps. It always lasts at least half a day. I don't think what you experienced was O pain but I'm no expert lol

I think probably people experience ovulation pains differently, and some ladies not at all. Just like with cramps and whatnot.

It could have been a cyst rupturing, or ovulation pain, or a pinched nerve, or a muscle spasm.

If it was ovulation pain it could mean you just ovulated, are ovulating, or are about to ovulate. But bottom line... it's time to BD!!!! :) :) :) Fingers crossed!

Thanks girls!! I guess it probably was something else. I'm in my FW so I was hoping! Jess- lol we've been bding every other day!! Dh is thrilled with this whole
Ttc thing! Haha!!

Mine was too haha, he's ummm one of those good to go all of the time types haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->