Ovulation pain?

kerry louise

Reaction score
Hi ladies! so yesterday i got 4 positive opks throughout the day, & an almost positive one today, but absolutely no pain at all.. i had a few twinges yesterday on my left but they lasted a couple seconds, went come back after abit and carried on like that for about an hour they were not painful just twinges that were noticeable. im just wondering if anyone ovulated and not felt any pain? i just wanted some intense pain then i would know without a doubt i ovulated!
i took my last clomid tablet 10 days ago but i was told by my gp i would ovulate 14 days after my first tablet making that today, so with his advice and my positive ovulation tests surly i should of felt ovulation pain and ovulated by now?

me and oh have dtd everyday for the last 4 days and every couple of days before that so i just hope we have done enough, we have been using conceive plus & soft cups. we have been ttc 18 months and iv only had one period since then, i started clomid without a period.
advice please? thanks in advance xx

i usually get discomfort around the time i think i ovulate, but never what i would consider PAIN.

I get what u mean-I wish we just knew...like we would get a text saying, "OKAY! YOU'RE FERTILE! GO BD!!" haha!

i usually get discomfort around the time i think i ovulate, but never what i would consider PAIN.

I get what u mean-I wish we just knew...like we would get a text saying, "OKAY! YOU'RE FERTILE! GO BD!!" haha!

That would be amazing if there was something to do that lol! if i hadnt of taken an opk i would of never of know, the twinges i had felt like a mild stitch lasts about 5 seconds and goes away, comes back few mins later same again for about an hour maybe.. but they were not painful! who knows iv bd alot so just hope thats enough, how long have you been ttc hun? xx

Not everyone gets o pains. I think I do (only second cycle now) but I also have endo so that may play a part in it for me

Thanks for your reply hun! i just wish ovulation was more obvious at least then i would know its happening. i suppose i should be glad i don't suffer with it but it was reassurance to me!

you been ttc long? xx

No only on second cycle, still learning about my body. Altho the pains are annoying I can see where ur coming from. Hope u catch the egg soon x

I've never experienced ovulation pain so I don't think it's something you have to get in order to be actually ovulating, I hope you get your BFP this cycle :dust:

I've never experienced ovulation pain so I don't think it's something you have to get in order to be actually ovulating, I hope you get your BFP this cycle :dust:

Thanks for your words hun, i realize now not every one experiences ovulation pain i just wish i was one that did to give me piece of mind, i suppose i should just be grateful im experiencing no pain, i think im 1-2 dpo so fingers crossed. & thank you xx

Even getting thr pain doesnt mean uv ovulated tho, it cud be the ovaries developing the follies but they might not maturr enough to release so the pain can sometimes be for nothing. Iv had pulling and cramps now for 6 days and still no pos opk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->