Ovulation Pain?

AshNTom

Reaction score
What does Ovulation Pain feel like for you?

Just wondering what ovulation pains feel like for you, For me, it feels like a stitch from my pelvis to the top of my hip for a few hours.

Last month the pain was on the left, this month on the right :)

Interested to hear what others feel

Mine feels like a dull ache, nothing painful but very noticeable, when I was younger every month I used to think I had something wrong my ovaries and would panic about cancer, it was just ovulation haha ♡

My is sharp. Feels like someone took a burning hot needle then stab me quick and hard once in the ovary. Then achy for a bit then nothing. But I have only felt it once that I would say for sure because I never felt anything like it but immediately thought it was ovulation. Hopped on another site to ask if you can feel ovulation, got made fun off, then 9 days later had a positive pregnancy test. So either coincidence or o pain. Measurements matched the day of pain as well/makes sense with the bd timing.

Wow DobbyForever why would you get made fun of for asking a very normal question, some people are right up their own a** ♡

Mine feels like cramping, similar to when I have af, but not in my back. The severity changes month to month. And I agree HLx, not sure why that would be a dumb question. I think some people get on these websites just to put others down. So cruel!

Its so random how everyone is so different! Thank you for your replies!

A friend of mine thought her appendix had bust the first time she ovulated. ahaha We laugh about it now but panicked back then :)

Last month it felt like a stitch but was bearable on the left. This month though on the right, every step or breath I could feel this stich like pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->