Ovulation painful??

branham22

Reaction score
I'm on CD 23. I have PCOS and irregular cycles. I think I may have O'd today. A little after I got up this morning, and into this afternoon, I was having some cramping/aching on my right side only. It was pretty intense but has been gone since early this evening. When I went to the bathroom earlier I had a lot of stretchy cm- some clear and some white-ish. I have been getting my period more often and I have lost around 25-30 pounds. I'm hoping this will help us conceive.

Does this sounds like O? Is it normal to feel achy/crampy like that? If it was O, will DH and I still have a good chance of catching the egg if we have sex tonight?

Get to BDing!!! Sounds like what happens to me around O time :)

Baby dust to you!!!

Thanks! We dtd last night so if it was O, hopefully it worked!

I get that sharp pain around O every cycle, its a sure sign for me of ovulation, its called Mittelschmerz. But i only get it during my O week. If you did the deed yday than you should be covered :thumbup: but i would dtd tonight and for the next 3 days as well, thats what my Doc recommended. Hope you get your BFP lets us know!

I get strong cramping on both sides for about an hour on my O day, then continued cramp/twinges on the side I ovulate from. This is usually 4 days after ewcm starts and about 24 hours after my LH surge. In the past I may have dismissed it for gas pain, but now that I follow my cycle closely it happens every time like clockwork. Our bodies are really amazing. Good luck with your cycles and congrats on the weight loss!

Thank you all for your advice! Lol we dtd the past two nights.

It has been two days ago since I posted this and I am still getting some ache on my right side/ovary area. It is not as intense as it was the other day and I don't have anymore ewcm (haven't had any since I had the bad pain on Saturday). Is this a bad thing? Could it be a cyst? Could this mean a good, strong egg was released?

I am, hopefully, around 5-7 dpo. Not quite sure- wasn't tracking bbt- only went by ewcm and strong ache on right side most of the day last Saturday. If last Saturday was O-day, I was sore for about 3 days after on my right side, then another batch of ewcm. I took my bbt yesterday morning and it was only 97.1- almost a pre-o temp.

What gives? Did I not O? Like my body tried and failed. Or is O still possible? Why would I have had such a strong ache last Saturday?

Help :(

Sorry, I don't have any advice but it does sound like you O'd. Is this the first cycle that this has happened? I also have ovulation pain so I know roughly when I'm ovulating. Just get lots of BD'ng in & hopefully you'll catch the eggy :spermy: :dust:

Thank you for your feedback! Yes this is the only time I can remember having that strong of an ache along with ewcm. Temp this morning was up to 97.8! Hope that's a good sign that I did O. Also have had lots of white creamy cm. ugh.

I'm in ovulating hell right now... Day 3 of pulling, twinging, cramping etc....

I want it over so I can enjoy the 2ww...we aren't trying but not preventing either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->