Ovulation pains but neg OPK's :-/

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies

For the past 2 days I've had my usual ovulation symptoms of cramping slight backache on my right side and a bit of EWCM here and there. I've been testing a few times a day (in fact 4 times today) and there all negative, very light lines! But I feel like my ovaries are bursting at the seams! Just worries me as I normally have dark Opk's at this point along with my pains but this month there's barely anything visible! Has anyone had this before and still got a +Opk and even better a BFP? Thanks for reading :kiss:

I always get O pains and sometimes a close to positive opk but actually just figured out I don't o until about 4 days after all of that happens. I finally pinpointed it two cycles ago and was surprised that that was what I found. Try to not stress it as that can delay o too!

Thanks hunni, yes your right I need too stop stressing. This is only my 2nd cycle of TTC and since its over 3 years since I was last TTC I forgot how things work! Lol! Well will make sure I get lotsa bd'ing in over next few days then! My pains just feel extra harsh this month which is why I can't believe how light the tests are, was expecting a blaring + by this evening xx

Thanks hunni, yes your right I need too stop stressing. This is only my 2nd cycle of TTC and since its over 3 years since I was last TTC I forgot how things work! Lol! Well will make sure I get lotsa bd'ing in over next few days then! My pains just feel extra harsh this month which is why I can't believe how light the tests are, was expecting a blaring + by this evening xx
That exact thing happened to me and so I was terrified I was going to not even ovulate and just had a cyst or something but a few days after the pains went away my temp spiked to confirm o. Give it a few days if that's what it takes. It will happen soon enough! And sounds like it's going to be a good egg! ;)

Just too update i got my + IC Ov test & smiley face on CB test this morning so my little eggy should be popping out shortly! And we are well covered with bd'ing!! Sooo excited for this month :happydance: Thanks for your replies MiraclesHappn :hugs: xxx

Yay! Best of luck to you this cycle! I hope you catch a sticky one!

:dust:

I found through temping that my ov pains & then days later positive opk's & thrn 3 days or so after i ovulated, i start bd'ing from the time the twinges start to after i ovulate which i can tell when my ewcm goes away x

I'm beginning to think this is the case with me. Had been using my old fashioned way of TTC just going by O pain and CM. First month TTC, it worked. But I lost that baby and haven't had any luck since. Started temping in Aug and FF wanted to say I O'd the day after my O pain, but I figured my temps were just rising slowly. I bought OPKs for this month and maybe then I'll solve the mystery. I didn't think you could have O pain and not have O'd. When I first started experiencing it 2 years ago, my doctor explained it as a drop of blood being released with the egg that irritates the fallopian tubes....but maybe somehow this isn't it? Maybe the pain is the ovary swelling in preparation to release the egg?? eager to find out what's going on, but may have to be concerned about a shortened luteal phase if this is true.

either way, this thread was helpful ladies and I'm surprised to see I'm not the only one experiencing this! :hugs:

I usually get the must o pains when follicles are growing , could be what you are feeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->