Ovulation pains??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Orange lady, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,
    Once minute I think I'm completely in tune with my body and the next I don't!
    I was convinced a few days ago that I had ovulated, REALLY early, like from day 6 or 7. Well now, I have a really crampy tummy, like AF pains. Off and on. It's now day 10. Maybe I was wrong and these are OV pains?
    OH and I don't use OPK's, I usualy just see what CM is doing so I know it's not too reliable.
    Just wondered what everyone else had experienced pain wise when ovulating?

2. ohmybabybump.

ohmybabybump. mommy to nalani <3

last month i had af type cramps for like 2 weeks straight and my period was 5 days late as well. so i totally know what you mean about thinking your in tune with your body... maybe it's implantation cramping???

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i had cramps from very early after O, maybe 3/4dpo and was pregnant ! so fx this is wot the pains are hun x
    if u have reg cycles u can still O few days different sometimes, doing opk or charting is a great way just to make sure x

4. mwttc

mwttc Pregnant- 1st Trimester!

Honey08-- good to know. I am 4DPO and have been having dull cramps since yesterday afternoon.. I thought it was just my mind playing silly tricks on me! Fingers crossed :af: