Ovulation pains.

LadyAphrodity

Reaction score
So I'm kinda new to all this and I have my opk's today I got my first faint line, but I'm having little pains on my left side that I'm thinking is ovulation pains... I'm gonna bd as much as possible but I don't wanna miss it, guess I'm just nervous lol especially since I just had a chemical and I have the most irregular cycle. Pcos is a pain.

An ovulation test isn't like a pregnancy test. The test line must be as dark as the control line or darker. :dust: fx to you hun

I know I'm just hoping my dark like comes up soon I am guessing since I had no lines yesterday and a faint one today that's progression on the lh surge to come

lol, I'm the same way. I sit and obsess over the lines. I had a semi dark line at CD 7 and I was all excited and told my husband that I might be ovulating early and then it went completely away. I just now at CD 12 got the line back and it's getting darker slowly. OPKs are so confusing. I've been bd'ing every other day until it gets darker.

Yea I haven't pressured my hubby he doesn't know about the opk. I don't want him to feel pressure to perform he is just enjoying all the extra attention :) I am like cd16 but my cycles are so wonky I dunno when it will happen I took 3 today cause I'm obsessed. Gonna hold off till tomorrow after a 4 hour hold lol this conceiving thing is so confusing it's crazy how I honestly thought it would be so easy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->