Ovulation pains?

Bebeblessings

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 17 months PP with a beautiful daughter. We've been hoping to give her a siblings as soon as possible, to no avail yet.

Since last Thursday, I've been having cramping and noticeable CM. My DH is a truck driver so we can't really plan when we BD, we just do it when he is home, which was over the weekend. I thought I ovulated on Monday, but I am still having cramps and CM as of today. Is it possible/normal to have cramps for a week before ovulating? My cycle is starting to regulate again after having my daughter, but it's still unpredictable and it can be confusing to say the least! Of course we're hoping for that BFP but I feel like it's too early to have any symptoms 4 days after DTD...

Any insight is appreciated!!

I would say yes, I definitely used to start getting ovulation type pains from about 5 days before or so, but they were definitely the worst the day before O and the day of. So it's definitely possible to get them for awhile. It's also possible O was delayed a bit, which is why it was going on a bit longer.

Thank you for the reply MindUtopia. I am still getting dull cramps in my lower abdomen, not necessarily to one side or the other. It's a waiting game for sure, as I'm possibly 4 DPO. Or it could be that I haven't ovulated, like you said. I'm still breastfeeding, so I'm wondering if that's why my cycles aren't quite regulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->