Ovulation pains?

KatyKat

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help me out here. I've been feeling some odd twinges in my side over the last couple of days, they don't last very long - less than a minute each time I'm guessing - but they're quite sharp?

I've also noticed that I'm getting a bit of clear discharge (think egg whites) which I've heard can be a sign you're ovulating.

Could these twinged be ovulation pains? They are in my left side about waist level.

I've never had any outward signs of ovulation before, so not sure if I'm reading too much into this or whether my body has all of a sudden decided to announce when it's all going on!

I normally get twinges a few days before ov, and then about an hour of pretty much constant twinges and aches on ovulation day.

Definatly start bd'ing! You may not actually get the full on ov pains, you may just feel your ovaries getting ready!!

However this month I had no ov pains at all and got a bfp!

Hiya chocolate, I get pains like those when I'm ovulating and I'm pretty sure they're ovulating pains as at right time of month and never got them when I was on the pill before! Also accompanied by egg whitey clearish discharge too.

Normally bit of a dullish ache but can be sharper on one side, low down and I'm assuming thats the actual day I ovulate.

It might just before you dismissed them as maybe bit of stomach ache or sumthin but now you're more aware of what they are? Are they quite low down kinda above your bikini line on the side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->