Ovulation pains??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by lilly100, Jan 26, 2011.

1. lilly100

lilly100 Well-Known Member

Hiya,
    i had a positive ovulation test on Monday and then again on Tuesday and today it was negative. Ive been having pains (bit like period pains) from Monday and still have them today?? my question is why would i get pains on all of those days and why am i still getting pains today when the ov test was negative? could it mean that more than one egg was released? or is this just normal?? :wacko:

2. lilly100

3. TTC86JMS

TTC86JMS Well-Known Member

Hi lilly,I dnt kno much bout d positive tests,but sumtyms I do get period pain after ov till af,but on n off @ tyms,I dnt kno much bout wat happens bout wen 2 eggs r release,maybe dats y maybe no1 has answered d thread,ill find out 4 u.

4. kates84

kates84 Mum to one

Hiya chick,

Your positive OPK meant you will ovulate 12-36 hours later - so you could actually have ovulated today. You only need one positive, sometimes the LH surge only lasts for 6 hours.

It's also common to get ovulation pains for a few days around ovulation so don't worry

5. lilly100

im just a worrier and just want to get things right :winkwink: