Ovulation pattern change with Vitamins. Share your experiences Good and Bad!

Myshelsong

LTTTC Success Story
Reaction score
This is my second month of my new Supplement regime and I have to say that my cycles have been completely different. Instead of getting a huge spike at ovulation, I am only getting a slow incline over my ovulation times. To top it off the OPKs I have purchased have been coming back blank for both months so it is VERY hard to pin point ovulation.

I am very surprised at the turn my cycles have taken and am wondering if anyone else has had any positive or negative feedback to the vitamins they have tried over the TTC journey.

Has anyone else seeing a change to their cycle temps and ovulation pattern when the started taking supplements....?

I am on:
Multi Vitamin - Prenatal
B6 complex with folic acid
Co Q10 - we decided to try 300 mg
Vitamin C & D
Baby asprine after O
Primrose before O

I am on flinstones complete :) [i know, i know.] and also started a b50 complex this cycle in the hopes of pushing o a little back in my cycle. my opk so far is darker than it was this time last cycle, but that could just be bc that was my first cycle after mc and i may not have ovulated. will let you know results after I o!

Vitamin B complex did increase my LP by one day so far, will see how long it goes this month.

Side note, did one month evening prim rose, one month grapefruit juice and found I had better cm with the grape fruit!

are you taking b6 or bcomplex? Ive read that if you are taking B vitamins its best to take the complex ( b2,4,6,12, etcetc) because it will not create imbalances and they work best together.

Im taking b100 ( has 400mg of folic acid) plus prenatals ( more folic acid!) and im doing a smooth liver cleanse with milk thistle.

Im also waiting to get the red raspberry leaf pills by mails. apparently this herb(?) is really good to streghthen the uterine lining and it helps with the progesterone... which is what you need to maintain a pregnancy.

I have this feeling that my linning is thin and that my progesterone levels are not high enough to get pregnant, so while I wait for my results im taking all the steps I can to get this baby bump on the road!!

And to answer your question ( SORRY!) the first month I started taking vitamin B100, I started spotting when I was ovulating. This happened for 2 months and then it stopped ( i also stopped taking the vitammin) but I started again this month and we'll see how it goes. My cycles are like clockwork and I usually O between CD19-22 so.... keep you posted!

are you taking b6 or bcomplex? Ive read that if you are taking B vitamins its best to take the complex ( b2,4,6,12, etcetc) because it will not create imbalances and they work best together.

I am taking b complex--it has 400 mg of folic acid as do the flinstone's complete--so hoping it will be enough! I read that lots of folic acid increases chances of twins haha

I don't want multiples!!!! LOL with my luck im gonna end up with triplets hahaha

I am taking a B6 & B12 with Folic acid.
It has ... B6 75mg, B12 150mg, Folate (folic acid) 800 mg

I have heard a little bit of the red raspberry pills but have decided to do 3 cycles with everything so far in hopes to improve egg quality and overall uterus health and then update the regime after that .... If still nothing by next cycle I will probably switch out the CoQ10 for Maca root and red raspberry and see what that brings.

how come my chart wont link properly in my signature :cry:

I have tried a couple different things. Red Raspberry leaf tea and maca, those did not effect my cycle. I was (and just went back to) eating grapefruit and that definitely helped my CM. I tried the primrose oil and man, that delayed my O for over 2 weeks. Didn't go back to that one. I just changed my vitamin from a no name brand to PregVit and we will see what happens there. I really hope it doesn't delay things....unless it leads to my BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->