Ovulation predictors?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by WANBMUM, Aug 21, 2009.

1. WANBMUM

WANBMUM I am a mama

Morning gals. Well I'm out this month, the witch is on it's way!! :( I'm gonna try not let her get the better of me and be positive for next month. PMA PMA!!!

I ordered cheap 'one step ovulation sticks' has anyone used these or are they crap?? I may just order the clear blue monitor?

Any recommendations?

Ps. Happy Friday!!! (af will not ruin mine)

2. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

I've never used opk's so I can't help you with that.

I always wish most everyone I see on Fridays a Happy Friday! Happy Friday to you too Wanbemum.

3. mlyn26

mlyn26 Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine

This is my first month using them - no positive yet!

4. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

Now that I've been thinking about it, I think if it doesn't work this month I might try them in September. The DH will think I'm nuts lol!

5. WANBMUM

WANBMUM I am a mama

Ya mine definately thinks I'm mad, every month I have something new, I'm sure he's afraid of what contraption I'll come home with next!! Ha. Not that I'm obsessed or anything, ha! Ya right!

6. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

I've never used that brand, but I didn't want to read and run! If you can shell out the money for a CBFM, I think it's a good investment. I know that the one I have sitting in my living room unused has been spectacular for me! LOL I do intend to return to it this coming month though... if AF ever really shows up for me. Just my 2 cents!

~*BABY DUST*~

7. calm

calm Well-Known Member

I want to use the clearblue when I start to TTC, both my mum and DH think I am nuts for thinking so, sigh

8. sh77

sh77 Guest

CBFM!! I have been TTC for 3 months and never got any strong positives using the one step OPKs but on my first month of using the CBFM, I got one high and 2 peaks, which is a brilliant feeling. OPK confirmed CBFM. You can pick up cheap CBFMs from ebay. Make sure you reset it if it is second-hand.

9. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

It's not nuts... it's good planning! :) Always plan ahead... Even if it shortens the journey to a baby by a single month, all the better for it! :)

10. WANBMUM

WANBMUM I am a mama

Ya exactly , that's what I say, if we can do it properly now then let's do it!!! Kool thanks gals, think I'll order the cbfm online, wanna do it right after all. Yip my hubby will definately think I'm nuts with more 'equipment'!!!