Ovulation quesitons

WaitWhat

Reaction score
I've been using online ovulation/fertility calculators for months and it's making my head spin. I swear, they all give different predictions on when I'd be fertile..and I don't want to have sex every other day and play guessing games. I know that is how normal people do it.

My periods are regular with an average cycle of 30-32 days. I've tracked for the past 6 months or so. The last 2 were:
12/26/13 - Period
1/30/14 - Period.

2/11/14 - I start using First Response Ovulation Testing strips. First urine in the morning that is on the dark side and not diluted with fluid. Negative everyday! On 2/14, there was a very,very faint second line but according to the instructions I'm to ignore that.

We actually had a reservation/room for Tuesday, 2/18..I was hoping that would be the exact timeframe to try.

I also wonder if I could've possibly ovulated already before I started testing. :(

My cycle is 34 days and I ovulate around cd 20. You would usually have your af 14 days after you ovulate so in a 30-32 day cycle you should ovulate on cd 16-18.

So I'd guess you haven't ovulated yet but will in the next few days.

If you want to know exactly what day you ovulate the best way to know is temping.

Its confusing isn't it.... are you aware of your own body symptoms of ovulating ? : ))
To be honest I look for them as I have pcos so it doesn't track the same on the testing kits. I have a 33/34 day cycles I start seeing signs days 16 ish onwards.
M ovulation day is 21...
But we make sure we ddt every other day from 16-22

The only symptoms I'm really aware of is I break out and some months it's worse than others. I started breaking out on Monday..and have used the strips since Tuesday. Weird. Breakouts was actually one of the reasons I wanted to use the ovulation strips to see if I can pinpoint it a particular time. Now that you mention it, I usually break out and get my period about a week later. So, maybe I do ovulate on the later side of the cycle. :growlmad:

I don't know why that mad looking smiliey is there.. I must've clicked on it by accident. It doesn't go with my post. lol

Okay so I've been using these since Tuesday, 2/11 and had a very faint, faded line on 2/14 and again on 2/17. Just to be more confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->