ovulation question HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dlove11, Aug 5, 2007.

1. dlove11

dlove11 Active Member

hello everyone, my cycle tends to change month to month..my LMP was on 7/12 and the one before that was on 6/13 which is 29 days so im assuming my fertile days were probably from 7/24 - 7/29 if im correct...i had unprotected sex on the 28 what are my chances of gettin prego?...im not sure how long the fertile days really are im going by some sites i was on..most say my ovulation day was the 27th..that day i do remember gettin menstrual like cramps and wierd twinges on my left side so i think i could of been ovulating..but i didnt have sex til the next day..:dohh:

ALSO:i have read in some places that one can also get these symptoms a day or so before ovulating during or after..dont know how true that is..but i hope i caught my egg

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

They say for a 29 day cycle it would be around day 12+ I think! I was 28 day cycle & ovulated on day 13 (they say 14). It can vary from woman to woman. Some may O earlier or later in a cycle!

Pains on side sound like they could be O pains :D

If you O on the date you think you may have conceived bubba GOOD LUCK

My best advice is to use OPKs or chart your cycle :D

Baby dancing every day is not adviced and no sex for a while prior to sex may not be a good thing either :D x

3. vejables

vejables Well-Known Member

i too had a hard time finguring out when i O. i would recommend fertilityfriend.com for charting your temps. its a really useful tool. and yes, i believe you could have concieved. i had unprotected sex what i thought was the day after i O and look at me now!! :)

4. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

Good Luck with a BFP! :hugs:x