Ovulation Question

sambam

Mummy of 2 princesses!
Reaction score
Hey everyone, not posted on here in a while, so here goes...

Got a wee question about ovulation... this afternoon I got a +opk, and about 20 mins ago I started getting ovulation cramps. My boyfriend works away during the week and will be back tomorrow afternoon. How long do I have? Will this be enough time for me to fall pregnant if we BD tomorrow when hes home? I hate him working away when I ovulate! When you get a +opk does that mean you have ovulated already or you are going to? and what about the cramps, are they signs im about to ovulate or i am right now?

ANY advice appreciated ladies ;)

Hi Hun I'm new to this it's my first cycle. But I think if you get a positive opk your are going to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours but I was thinking the same about the cramping because sat morning I got my first positive opk at cd13. And had cramping all day so I was thinking if the cramping meant that I was ovulating that day. Possibly gearing up to ovulate? Maybe someone more experience can add to this x

Generally a pos opk means your going to ov in the 24-36hrs but It does depend on what part of your surge you have caught. It could be the beginning the middle or the end. So it all depends. You may want to test either later tonight or tomorrow to determine if your still having a surge. It is also best to bd a few days before O just in case but with your hubby being away for work I can see why your worried. My best suggestion would be to test again this evening and tomorrow if you get a neg you have most likely already O'd

Hi Hun I'm new to this it's my first cycle. But I think if you get a positive opk your are going to ovulate in the next 12-36 hours but I was thinking the same about the cramping because sat morning I got my first positive opk at cd13. And had cramping all day so I was thinking if the cramping meant that I was ovulating that day. Possibly gearing up to ovulate? Maybe someone more experience can add to this x

Hey hum cramping usually means your about to O. Me I get cramps before ovulation but they are very mild and don't last long. The I get ov pain. Which feel like pain or an ache or soreness in your left or right ovary. When I get ov pain I know I have already O'd & the tww begins

Thanks well I had a dull ache on the very bottom of my stomach on the left hand side most of Saturday so would you say I o'd on sat? X

I was cd13 when I got the positive opk and cramping today I'm cd18 today. X

Sambam-sorry for taking over your thread. Maybe the conversation has helped though?

Genesis Marie- would it be too early for implantation cramping today? I've had like AF cramps most of the afternoon. If I didn't know my cycle I would of said AF might be on her way but its way too early. X

Sambam-sorry for taking over your thread. Maybe the conversation has helped though?

Genesis Marie- would it be too early for implantation cramping today? I've had like AF cramps most of the afternoon. If I didn't know my cycle I would of said AF might be on her way but its way too early. X

its not impossible implantion can have on adverage from 6dpo-12dpo all ladies are different some implant late every pregnancy some early. the ladies with early bfp most likely implanted early. i wouldnt see 5dpo being to far a stretch

Just strange because I never get any cramps or anything mid cycle. Oh we'll will know next week hopefully. This waiting is so hard x

Just strange because I never get any cramps or anything mid cycle. Oh we'll will know next week hopefully. This waiting is so hard x

i feel your pain im currently having cramps and getting ready to ov today or tomorrow probably tomorrow because they are not as bad as usual when ovulating im technically not even in the tww of yet lol

It's the not knowing like I wish there was was definite thing that happened sowe knew as soon as we were pregnant haha x

It's the not knowing like I wish there was was definite thing that happened sowe knew as soon as we were pregnant haha x

im a late implanter i didnt get bfp with my 2 yr old until six days late for af and i usually dont get symptoms early. so i have given up on early testing and wait for af which makes the wait even harder. ive been pregnant twice one child both i found out at almost two months and i wasnt even having symptom only symptom was missed af

Well just show it's not always worth symptom spotting x

it really just isnt the stress in not good for you anyway if pregnant or not. especially when you want implantation to happen. i have been tracking my cycle for almost a year now after getting off the depo shot. i think i would know if something was off. but trust me i get stuck in the hpt aile of wal mart all the time hhaahaha

Hey ladies, thanks for the advice, this is cycle day 13 now.. My cycles are usually 29 days, but last month I was 27, so decided to buy the opks + see what's happening that way. I bought them before I fell pregnant with my youngest, but ended up only using one them for month and I fell straight away. Its just so hard with OH working away, trying to get the timing right ! So if I test tomorrow and its negative, does that mean I've already O'd. I'm so confused with all this... Its the full "time window" I'm misunderstanding. Say if I have O'd right now, could I still fall preg tomorrow? Can't sleep, heads doing overtime thinking about the long wait ahead til the next cycle if we have missed it this month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->