Ovulation question

Mrs.H2016

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my cycles are 26 to 27 days at times give it take a day either side. We are trying to ttc and we were doing gender swaying but that wasn't seeming to take as I am not really sure when I ovulate exactly. So we are just doing it the normal way. If my cycle was 26 days this month I would ovulate yesterday.
Cmu is hard to tell when your having sex everyday that week so I am not sure. I did notice that my breast were tingly yesterday but now normal. DJ says he noticed ewcmu Sunday night and Monday night a little as well. So my question is do you guys think I ovulated Tuesday? Does ovulation happen before your breast hurt, during or right after?
We had sex Thursday, Saturday twice, Sunday and very early Tuesday morning...I hope we were successful this month!

It's hard to tell....I'd consider at least BBT...it tells you for sure when you ovulate based on a dip followed by a rise and sustained temps....once you know when you ovulate it'll coincide with sore breasts.

Thanks, that would work for future cycles. I've never temped before, just try to guess if I have my dates right this month to gauge my chances of being successful. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->