Ovulation Question?

Yari112

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first month TTC #1. I am on CD31 and it is my first cycle post BCP. I would love some advice on ovulation and PMS!

A year ago I went off BCP for a month. My withdrawal bleed was dark brown and clotted for 7 days. My cycle lasted 37 days and I had 3 days EWCM 14 days prior to AF arriving. After O, I had just about every PMS symptom under the sun (EXTREMELY sore nipples, pimples, bloating, back aches, cramping just to name a few). I charted this cycle as I knew I would be looking at TTC within 12 months.

Fast forward to now and I have recently stopped BCP and actively TTC. I assumed my cycle would likely be very similar. However, this time my withdrawal bleed was bright red, no clotting and very consistent for 7 days. After this, I have had thin, white/clear CM from CD12 that has not changed. My CP did rise from CD20-28 (was wet and so high up/soft I couldn’t feel it) but is now low, closed and relatively soft. I tested negative to OPK’s and didn’t get any EWCM, only one day of extra watery CM on CD22. The only symptoms I have had is mild cramping, bloating and lots of wet white/clear CM.

So is it likely that I ovulated when my CP was high even though no +OPK or EWCM? Having two cycles soooo different is driving me crazy!

When you tested with the OPK was the test line darker or as dark as the control line? If so that is a pos OPK. You may also wanna consider bbt to see if you're ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->