Ovulation questions..

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Does anybody else get nausea? Do you get it before, during, or after? Does your CM dry up right afterward? I'm trying to figure out when I most likely ovulated..

We are waiting a while longer to try but were careless in the middle of the night on the 28th because based on previous months I shouldn't have ovulated until the 5th, but the next day I woke up with full blown ovulation symptoms.. lots of ewcm, open cervix, hot flashes.. Then on the 2nd I woke up with minimal creamy cm, closed cervix, nausea, and still hot flashes and thought maybe I ovulated on the 1st? Now my cervix is high, soft, and closed.

I would love and greatly appreciate any insight! Trying to figure out if I should be joining the 2ww heh.

Thanks!

Personally when I've noted my cm I have ovulation cm for 2 days total, then it stops and I have creamy cm. The main factors here will be whether what you saw was ewcm or if it was just sperm coming back out-it looks very similar to ewcm but doesn't stretch as much. I'd say keep your eye out around the time you were expecting o to be. You very well could have ovulated early especially if the other symptoms you described are normally part of your ovulation. Tww may be applicable.

Hope your cycles goes how you want it to :flower:

Thank you :) Yeah I had to make sure it wasnt sperm coming back out..it was very stretchy and lasted for 3 days..Yeah ever since I had my second son my ovulation has been causing this horrible nausea, i just dont know if it's before or after I ovulate.. I figure its the progesterone so I'm guessing its during and or after. I guess I'm here in the 2ww to stay heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->