• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ovulation spotting, period late by 11 days and negative pregnancy test?

Sammy1392

Reaction score
so I had what I thought was ovulation spotting around the 11th-12th ( had intercourse in that time ) and then roughly 2 weeks ago I was having extremely sensitive nipples, nausea, sore lower back, hot flashes and was out of breath easily and then I took a test and it came back negative.. symptoms continued for a few days and I went to emerge to see if I had another problem and they took a test too and it was negative, couldn't find a problem with me and then 2 days ago I took a 3rd test and it was negative too. Someone said it could be delayed ovulation but with the spotting is that possible? I'm not sure what to think here has anyone else gone through this?

I was late by 2 weeks with my son before i got a bfp.

Also last yr i was temping confirmed o was 18dpo with high temps next day dropped slightly so thought i would test (i was nervous to test earlier than that because i prev had a cp) and i got a bfn. All the symptoms i had went and 2 days later af arrived. So i know that doesnt help much but you just have to wait it out and keep testing. If its a cp u could have missed it. Or you could be pg with a slow riser. Although we have sensitive tests nowadays it can still take a month to show on a super sensitive test. Doesnt happen a lot but it does happen. My only advice is to bbt maybe if your not pg so you can confirm if you have od. Also 18 days of high temps usually indicates pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"