Ovulation Spotting?!?

AlaskaWife

1 MMC
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
So this is the second month in a row that I have had ovulation spotting. Last month I mistook it for implantation spotting, but now I know that it's occuring around the time of ovulation. My cycles have been odd these past two months, with the ovulation spotting complete with killer cramps (Cramps twice a month so not cool), and my breast have been really tender both around ovulation and AF. My cycle seems to have also evened back out again to a 32-33 day cycle, and I'm wondering if this is just my body finally regulating itself after birth control (which I stopped using about 10 months ago.) Is this new ovulation spotting the new normal? Ughh I swear I just can't seem to get my body figured out. Also how do I use this new ovulation bleeding to my advantage? When it starts is that the best time to BD or is it too late at that point? Does ovulation spotting make it easier to get pregnant by giving you a clear indicator of ovulation or does it make it harder to get pregnant in some way? Uncharted territory for me, can someone with some experience here help me?:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->