Ovulation Spotting

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else gets this?

Normally I don't, but I'm at CD16 and getting the usual OV signs and this morning, had light pink/orange spotting when I wiped.

I had a chemical two cycles ago, and have read that women can start getting ovulation spotting after a loss.

Also, to anyone who has had it, do you know if it occurred before, during or after ovulation?

Many thanks

I started getting it after my miscarriages. I get it a couple days before or day of ovulation.

Since I had baby I get it CD16 aswel it's the only way I know I ovulated.
Random I'm not alone!

I get it. As far as I can tell, it usually comes the couple of days leading up to ovulation.

I am having this sort of thing right now, and I am supposed to ovulate tomorrow supposedly according to my ovulation chart. Dark pink discharge and a couple little clot looking things in it... I am not sure if it is implantation bleeding and my cycle is just way off or ovulation bleeding.

I am having this sort of thing right now, and I am supposed to ovulate tomorrow supposedly according to my ovulation chart. Dark pink discharge and a couple little clot looking things in it... I am not sure if it is implantation bleeding and my cycle is just way off or ovulation bleeding.

Hmm that sounds unusual, not heard of ov spotting having clots in before? Perhaps something else? x

I have a cervical abrasion and always spot after OV. Mine reacts to progesterone so is always the day after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->