Ovulation Spotting???

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hello ladies so i had what i believe to be ovulation for the first time ever this cycle and I wanted to know for ladies who ahve had this before if that happens before during or after ovulation. Im pretty sure I ovulated either christmas eve or christmas day I know I was supposed to on christmas day but ff says i ovulated on 24th I had a strongly positive opk on the 23rd and a less positive opk on the 24th so Im not sure. Also is it a good sign?

Sometimes I notice ovulation spotting and sometimes I don't. It is always such a very very small amount, brownish, and a few days after ovulation. I like it because it confirms I ovulated but sometimes it makes me feel like I might not be ovulating the months I don't notice it. That's probably just worry though.

Almost the exact same thing with the lines and my app happened to me except my darkest was only "almost" positive. I read the surge happened before ovulation so I just kind of figured that the app was close enough as long as there was enough BDing. I've also read that for older women the surge happened closer to actual ovulation than younger women but I have no idea what is considered older, it was very ambiguous. But still I figured close enough! Those little spermies can live a few days so maybe unless there are fertility issues I think knowing your fertile window is probably just as good as being able to pinpoint ovulation.

I've had ovulation spotting once and that was when I concieved my daughter, wasn't using opks so don't have anything else to go by. It was a tiny amount of pink spitting with lots of CM. Good luck

Hi, i had ov spotting this cycle. I ov'd on tues 29th dec and noticed a small amount of pink in among cm last night 30th dec and also this am 31st dec. The last time i had this i got a bfp. Unfortunately i mc at 10 weeks at the end of august. This is our 4th cycle ttc since the mc. Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->