Ovulation strips

Jules8

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know the best/cheapest place online to buy ovulation strips?
I live in a pretty small town and the only places that have them is insanely expensive. I saw some good deals on eBay, but I get nervous buying stuff on there...has anyone bought stuff like this off there before?

I have been charting AF for a few months. Fairly consistent cycles besides being maybe 2-3 days longer every once in a while. We decided this month to BD every other day for two weeks starting 2 days prior to my fertile window plus a few more days just in case I had a longer cycle.

Welllll of course I started spotting this morning. If it's AF that means I had a super short cycle and I ovulated on CD7 which is way earlier than when I usually ovulate. I wasn't expecting AF for at least another week! Ugh!

So baffled and frustrated but I'm going to try to be patient. I'm going to try temping and using ovulation test strips to see how it goes. I've never done it before so I hope I catch on quickly.

Thanks ladies!!!

I get them from Amazon, usually the Wondfo brand. They are very inexpensive there and Prime eligible, if you're a member.

do you have a poundland? I use their ovulation strips and I find them pretty good, you get 5 in the box for £1

We have a few pharmacies and Walmart but they are rediculously expensive. The cheapest pack was $30 plus tax for a 10 pack. I would like to test as soon as AF is gone along with temping to get the hang of stuff and that would get super expensive w those prices. I'll have to look on Amazon to see what I find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->