Ovulation Symptoms lasting a WHILE!

Doublej1124

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We are TTC but I must admit i really dont know much about anything when it comes to what certain things mean or what they could be.

I normally have 28-30 day cycle and i am almost NEVER EVER late. I got AF around 2 days late last month on 6/16. It was heavy for about 3 days and then got lighter and ended about 2 days after that. so a 5 day total. The weird part is that for the next 7 days i had brown spotting when i wiped. The day after that i had actual red blood on my underwear. That whole week i was also EXTREMELY tired and pretty nauseous. I was having some cramping. more so pain on both sides near ovaries. After that bleeding stopped i had about 7 days of EWCM and have been VERY wet. Which brings us to today. i am exactly 7 days away from AF being due. I am still nauseous and my left breast has a VERY sharp pain in it deep inside. and im having sharp pains on my right side near ovary. not HORRIBLE but its there.

Can anyone tell me if it sounds like im having a weird ovulation or if MAYBE im pregnant and im just having some weird symptoms or something?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->