Ovulation symptoms or am I ill

Riley_Zoo

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ok so I have been on the pill since I was 17, 7 months ago I came off and my periods have been very irregular and I don't think I have been ovulating. so a week ago I started takeing Agnus Castus and I ovulated 3 days ago :happydance:

Well yesterday I started getting really bad cramps in my stomache, been feeling really queesy, getting acid reflux (which I never get) and been getting slighty loose bowl movements (sorry TMI).

Any way Dont think I am pregnat as its to early for symptoms but since I can not remember what ovulation symptoms are, could these be ovulation symptoms or am I coming down with somthing? would really like to know if this is going to be a monthly occurance? hope not lol.

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question unfortunatly after 10 years of being on the pill I have no idea what to expect from ovulation :(

Thank you for your help :hugs:

Hmm I know agnus castus shouldn't be taken after ovulation that could be it?

Stopped takeing it the day I ovulated so only took it for like 3 days, sorry I should have said the.

Ah- well I don't think the body would build a dependency that fast. And implantation doesn't start until AT LEAST day 5 so u can't have hcg in your system until then, so not sure sorry :/ could just be a bug!

yeah I think it was just coincidental timeing of the ovulation to be honest, but I'll take it :)
I was jsut curious about the symptoms as they are on the list of possible ovulation symptoms but there a bit random. really hope I'm just coming down with somthing, dont think I could go through this every month! I'll start agnus castus again once I get my period and I am really hopeing that I become regular, however if I have to go through headaches, nausea, cramps acid reflux painful breasts, burps, loose bowles and moodyness every month I may just adopt considering they say these symptoms get worse when you are actualy pregnant! lol. fingers crossed it's just a bug!

Lol. I was just about to say its just a sample of pregnancy!
I remember telling my husband last time pregnancy was "just like having a terminal illness".... But how quickly we forget and long for it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->