Ovulation test confusion; help please?

cuddlebugluv

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

As I briefly indicated in the title, i'm a bit confused over the ovulation tests I took. My DH and I are TTC for#3 and all this after a reversal was done in Feb this year. I've had this package of Clear blue ovulation kits and figured why not try them on top of tracking my OVU like normal.

Here's the confusing part, my OVU window was from the 20th to the 25th according to my chart, I took one on the 25th and it gave me a positive OVU reading, but then I took another one for kicks on the 28th and had another positive reading. Has anyone had this sort of anomaly happen? if so what did it mean? I really want to know why it gave me two positive readings two days between each other. :shrug:

You can have more than one LH surge in a cycle.. OPK's do not confirm ovulation only that you have had a surge... Also..are the lines as dark or darker than the control line? if not it is not a positive... I always have a line.

You can have more than one LH surge in a cycle.. OPK's do not confirm ovulation only that you have had a surge... Also..are the lines as dark or darker than the control line? if not it is not a positive... I always have a line.

I've noticed that the first one had a line as dark as the control, and that explains more to me. thanks so much ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"