Ovulation Test Dummy Over Here

MrsB_2015

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I have never used an ovulation test before this month. I did some research before using them and understand that they are used to detect the LG hormone surge, not necessarily to tell you when you ovulate. (That's what I've gathered from reading anyway). My husband and I are trying for another pregnancy right now (our first is 10 months old). I haven't gotten my period back yet but I've been feeling really off lately and my milk supply has dropped pretty drastically, which I heard can happen when you ovulate. Anyway, I took a test on Monday and I *think* it's negative because it's lighter than the control line. So I took another test today, and it looks to me like a positive, as the line is about the same color as the control line. But being a newbie to this OPK game, I just wanted to see what you all think! :)

Attachments

• tmp_23337-20170705_1708431881418469.jpg
    tmp_23337-20170705_1708431881418469.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
I think it's positive, or very very very close to positive. Everyone ne is different, some ladies get lines darker than the control and others don't. I'd definitely follow it up with more tests over the next few days.

I think it's positive, or very very very close to positive. Everyone ne is different, some ladies get lines darker than the control and others don't. I'd definitely follow it up with more tests over the next few days.

Thank you!! I went ahead and took two this afternoon. It's really hard to tell. I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of these line tests, haha! I have terrible vision, but they look positive to me. I'll keep testing, and hopefully the line will start to get lighter!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
Okay, I finally just caved and bought the digital tests. Definitely worth it! I tested and it came out negative. Thank you for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->