Ovulation test help please cd5!

kt0326

Reaction score
Hi all, this is the first month me & my partner are ttc our first child, both in our early 20s. Since I came off the pill in may 2013 my cycles have been 26 days each time so very regular. So this cycle we have decided to officially try and I thought I'd start trying the ovulation tests and got two lines already (I know its not yet positive as the test lines not as dark as the control) but does this mean I will be ovualting soon? By my calculations I'm not supposed to ovulate until the 31st.

Any advice would be much appreciated :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
Yes, you're running up to ovulation. Carry on testing every day until you get your positive. Good luck! Xx

Hi sunny thanks for your reply :) ill keep on testing and sticking them on the paper so I can watch them getting darker hopefully! I'm glad I tested today I might be ovualting earlier that I thought. Good luck to you too x

Hi! Just wanted to add my .02 - your test looks like mine do any time except when I'm most fertile! SORRY!

I get a faint line almost every single day of my cycle but the 3 days before it's positive it's pretty dark...you COULD be close, but I don't see that being + tomorrow. I could be wrong though! Here is a pic of mine if that helps... 6/15-6/20 I had a faint line but nothing near + every day then I got a + on 7/1...the last pic is this cycle they are getting progressively darker - should get + in the next day or two.

Good luck!!! Lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: your way!!

Attachments

• LH1.jpg
    LH1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
  • LH2.jpg
    LH2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
  • cd11-13.jpg
    cd11-13.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, I agree with above. Ovulation is on it's way but looking at your test it's not any time soon. Could be wrong though! Just keep testing :winkwink:

Yeah your both probably right :) thanks for your replies and advice, im3898 they do look like yours so ill probably get my postitive around the 31st. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"