Ovulation test plz help!

NessFrench

Reaction score
I know there is a spot for o tests but I feel like no one ever looks and no one has commented so please help i took this today cd 16 my cycles run 32-34 days and to me it looks positive but I have no ewcm just watery cm sorry for the tmi Is this a pos or an almost pos thanks!

Attachments

• 544444444444rewse.jpg
    544444444444rewse.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
I would say that looks positive to me. Have you actually gone into your cervix and check that way? Thats the best way to check the mucus.

Definitely looks positive to me! See if tomorrows is darker or lighter. I can never tell so I buy the expensive Clear Blue ones that give me a smiley face or an empty circle. A little more fool proof and worth the cost for me! But maybe post a pic of tomorrows and we can all compare:)

Definitely positive and not everyone has ewmc enough to detect externally, watery is still fertile too:) xx

the pic of one test is todays and the pic of two tests is yesterdays on top todays on bottom did I O today? keep in mind this is an OVULATION TEST

Attachments

• IMG_8535.jpg
    IMG_8535.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
It's so hard to say! Sorry, they both look pretty dark to me! Maybe just assume today as O day and take another tomorrow. Once one looks definitely lighter then you can know for sure! Do you temp?

Don't forget it can take sometime for lh to leave your body so you can have positives for more than one day, generally you o between 12 and 36 hours from your first pos but without temping its difficult to pinpoint exactly when, I would just bd still:) good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->