• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ovulation test problems

Hopeandluck

Reaction score
I miscarried in november at 8 weeks (tho I knew when I ovulated so more like 4). Started trying again. First time when I concieved I got a strong positive on My ovulation test but now I had stronger lines earlier in my cycle when I wasnt making sure I was going 4 hours without going to loo but now they are really faint without a positive one happening and I am definitly waiting 4. I'm confused and it's frustrating. Any one had this? Have I ovulated already? Would really appreciate advice thank you

So sorry to hear of your recent loss :hugs2: My cycles took forever to regulate after a miscarriage. It takes some time after such a traumatic event for the body to get back into the swing of things. It could be that you missed your ovulation or it could simply be that your body geared up to ovulate but didn't actually release an egg, hence why your opks never became dark. The few cycles after a miscarriage I always ended up with stark white negative opks. You could try charting to see if you're ovulating. I'm sorry I can't give you a better answer than that. After my third pregnancy loss, I had to end up drinking raspberry tea and taking vitamin B6 to help my body ovulate. Maybe look into some things you could try to increase your fertility naturally? Good luck, hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"