Ovulation test question

LouOscar01

Reaction score
So I took a test yday and one today, today's line was less strong. However, both tests did have a line, does that mean I have just come out of my potential fertile period, or can I get a faint line at any point in my cycle.

Need help because I have no idea where I am or what I am doing...currently day 42 so very messed up....

Please help. :cry: so confused.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
You can get faint lines during any point in your cycle and even during AF, as you are quite far ahead in terms of CD (cycle day) it is impossible to know whats going on, do you suffer from PCOS are your cycles usually regular? Maybe you have had a late ovulation so will have a long cycle, using a thermometer to track your BBT may help you x

I don't know if this is helpful at all, but my ovulation tests go like this -- 4 or 5 days before O I start to get a faint line that gets progressively darker (as soon as I get a faint line I start testing 2X a day usually once around 10 or 11 and once around 5 or 6) until the day before O day when I get a clear positive -- as dark as the control line. Then on O day (again the day AFTER the clear positive) I get a very faint line again, or no line at all, and then no line the day after O day (I know when O day is because I temp, so that combined with the OPKs lets me know.) So not sure if that's helpful at all...I guess my point is that I usually get faint lines only leading up to O, not after. But sounds like it's possible to get them any time in your cycle?

I also found it helpful to test every day and keep the tests, sticking them to a piece of paper with tape and dating them, so I can compare them.

I'll do another tomorrow and see what happens!! I've always suspected I might have PCOS, but also I have just come of BC so it could be that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->