Ovulation test strip help.....

bbaabbyy

Reaction score
So here goes...... We bd on Friday and Sunday to carry on every other day with me poss thinking I would ovulate this coming friday. Have just done an ovulation test strip which shows 2 clear lines, I did think something was happening as I had loads of ewcm and very stretchy sorry tmi!!! With these strips when they show two lines does that mean we should be bd today or has ovulation now passed..... Confused!!!!! I was thought we still had a few days to bd with chance of catching an egg but now this is positive I think we've prob missed it, any idea's thanks loads xxx

When you get a positive OPK, both lines the EXACT same color, equally dark, that usually means you will Ovulate in the next 24-48 hrs. You might even get positive OPK's for 2 days. Get busy!! you most likely haven't ovulated yet but will in the near future!

When you get a positive OPK, both lines the EXACT same color, equally dark, that usually means you will Ovulate in the next 24-48 hrs. You might even get positive OPK's for 2 days. Get busy!! you most likely haven't ovulated yet but will in the near future!
Okey doke thanks, damn annoying thing is hubby is away for couple of days now so I think were gonna miss it!!! Back Thurs which I thought was good timing for Fri but now since sun will have to wait till then Boohoo x

Definitely darker for a positive...so either been or on its way ??xx

Definitely darker for a positive...so either been or on its way ??xx
it was pretty much same colour as control or mayb even a slightly bit darker...... Have had lots of yellow / creamy cm last 2 days so I dunno really..... Kinda feel like its on its way as have real low tummy like ache not sore but just know its there. Will just have to wait and see I guess. How u ladies doing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->