Ovulation test strips need your opinions please :-)

TTCbaby2011

7 boys, 1 girl and 2 angels <3
Reaction score
I going to get some ovulation test strips to help me pin point my ovulation day(I have irregular cycles so I think this would help out a lot). I just don't know which ones to get clinical guard, babi, or wondfo.I have heard good and bad things about all of these.What is your ladies opinions? Show pics if u can(if u use any of these) so I can see how well they work or don't work. Thanks for you help! :)

I use wondfo and have confirmed with temping and fertility friend. I like them a lot and have used them for several years. I don't have any pics to share. I delete them after a failed cycle. They haven't let me down yet so I have never used the others.

I use One Step from amazon. Very reliable for me as you can choose sensitivity. Check out my OPK thread for progression: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2352401-opk-progression.html

I use internet cheapies. Haven't had a problem with them in the last three months of using them, which is...about 30 tests because I'm a bit of a POAS addict around O (but only used a preg test once :p ).

Honest, as long as you keep telling yourself that the line needs to be AS DARK or DARKER then the control, the cheapie line tests work just fine. The digital ones seem really expensive to me in the long run. Maybe good for the first cycle or two so you have a general idea when O is?? But if you're using as many as I do, go cheap. They're usually regulated and have to meet certain quality standards.

And remember to temp!! OPKs only show the LH surge, so you could start to surge and then actually not O. Temping confirms that you O'd, OPKs warn you it's probably about to happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->