ovulation test........

crazy84

Mommy to 3
Reaction score
OK.... I tried to upload a pic from my phone and from my tablet.... but I just can't make it work!! So let me try to explain..:) first..... I forgot I bought ovualtion tests so I haven't used them until today!! I am on CD 13..... I had a 28 day cycle last month and a 26 day cycle the month before that.... OK... anyway.... I took an ov this morning with 2mu and the test line was almost as dark as the control line..... I took another test about 3 hours later and it was lighter.... so.... is it maybe because my urine was probably diluted?? Did I maybe ov already??? If so we BD the night before last...but not last night...... is there still a possibility??? I plan on bding the next couple of nights also!! Because if I haven't o'd already then it is definatley coming!! Thanks!! Maybe I am just bored this cycle waiting on O! Hahaha thanks a bunch

Eh....... the longer this one sits the closer it gets to looking the same.... which means hopefully I am about to O!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

GL!! although i dont think youre supposed to go by what the line looks like after its time limit is up. But if you received that first +opk, id say you Oed or about to! sperm can live for 5 days, so if you BD tonight you should be good!! keep us posted!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->