Ovulation test

pokkk

Reaction score
Ladies, is this positive ovulation test or not quite? Do you think it will be definitely positive today by evening? X

IMG_20190702_113919.jpg

If that’s not positive it’s definitely very close. Good luck x

If that’s not positive it’s definitely very close. Good luck x
Thank you, I hope will get positive by evening
My chances are very slim this moths as we BD on Saturday only

Awww could you not make an exception??

Unfortunately no
What about this one?

IMG_20190702_182705.jpg

These test can be so confusing for me because right now to me your test looks positive. I was so tired of being not sure if it is positive or not I just decided used Clear Blue Ovulation Test this month and I am sure now I ovulated. Here is my smiley test done 29th June. Keeping my fingers crossed that there is good news this month even though my SO only ejaculated once #worried# I am so paranoid though I am extremely bloated and having cramps I am like maybe I am baking a someone down there lol. We've been TTC #1 for 2 years . Hope you get positive results soon, wish you luck.

IMG-20190701-WA0000.jpg

Think I will get digital next month x
Basically this is the darkest test I got yesterday and today is negative
Do you think I ovulated yesterday?

IMG_20190702_223234.jpg IMG_20190703_194232.jpg

Personally I’d be hazarding a guess that you’re positive was today as I feel the later one today was slightly lighter? I’d say possibly tomorrow or the day after at the latest. I prefer the digital to guessing x

In fact, the darkest test from yesterday is say was definitely positive so either late today/tomorrow is most likely. If I’m wrong I apologise. I’m definitely no expert. Wishing you the best of luck x

Yesterday is definitely the darkest. My doctor always said to me 24 hours after the first positive test. Good luck!

Ladies, why doesn't FF put a coverline on my chart? Thank you

Screenshot_20190706_085907_com.tamtris.fertilityfriend.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"