Ovulation testers...

sunnybabe

Mummy to two naughty cats
Reaction score
Hi

I have only just tried to use the ovulation predictor sticks this cycle. I have literally only just started. I have taken the advice I have seen written here and tested a couple of times a day... although not at the same times.

At first I just had the control line, then yesterday morning(11:30), afternoon (16:00) and this morning (11:30) there was a faint test line which means negative. However by the afternoon it had disappeared.

Does this mean that I missed the positive somewhere? Or there never was a positive. Im around the time I would guess I would ovulate.

I tried to feel my cervix as well and it did feel high (but a nurse once said I had a high cervix anyway) and was soft (but I havent really got much to compare it with).

My CM is wet more than anything else.

Im highly confused. My OH is already scared I only want :sex: because I want a baby.. think he has forgotten about all the yrs I wanted to :sex: without wanting a baby. However if I am ovulating I do want to make sure I dont miss the chance!!

aaagggghhhhhhhhhhh!!! And to think school had me thinking you only had to look at a boy to get pregant!

I have always kept to the information that if both lines are of the same darkness then you are ovulating,

bu the egg is there for 12-24 hours, so you are bound to be able to catch it if you are testing 3 times a day!!

Are you drinking liquids before you are testing? Could have made the 2nd line even lighter (go away). I was sure I was going to miss my + but when it came it was very clear. (though ive heard for some it wasnt so easy to decide if + or - )

what day of your cycle are you on?
it could just be that your pee was more concentrated when you got the faint line. my lines have got slightly darker and slightly lighter but still no proper positive yet.

Im on CD14. As my recent cycles have been slightly irregular :hissy: (22-32 days!) it has made it all the more difficult to predict ovulation.

Just did another test after going to a fitness class and therefore both drank lots and sweated lots (sorry TMI). This time there was a definite line :happydance: However it was still lighter than the test line... but it was the clearest I have had yet. I will try again about 11am and see what happens. FX it will be a nice clear +ve!

Regardless i'm going to grab hubby and get down to some :sex: especially since he is playing football all weekend and will probably be too exhausted to do anything else before Monday :cry:

Just got a very clear positive on the ovulation kit testers :yipee: At first I thought the line was a control line but then realised it was a really really dark test line.

Next step is seducing OH into :sex:

congratulations, best get:sex: !!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"