Ovulation tests getting lighter, have i already O'd?

angelbump

Reaction score
So as my fertility calculator states my fertile days this month were between 14th-19th. Me and other half have had sex twice once last night and on the 14th. Iv had quite mild pains and cramps the last few days which i assumed was from ovulation as i get it regularly. I took an at home test yesterday and it was quite dark but not as dark as control line and this morning had a line but again quite light and now its almost not there!!
Is there a chance that iv already ovulated? Or maybe its going to be nearer the 19th?
Do they get lighter if an egg has fertilised?
Im confused as this is my first month using the tests.

Thanks in advance ladies :thumbup:

ovulation is rare to happen very early early but again it can happen...for example in 25-25day cycles...however i would keep testing if i were you!
how long are your cycles ???

note;
when it gets positive you cant believe how dark it gets!REAAALLY DARK!you will be suprised!you wont miss that for sure(me, i was a little concerned before i started using them if i will be able to tell which is positive and which is not)

oh and fertilisation doesnt show on the ovulation test...maybe after implantation which usually happens 6-12 days after conception there might be an effect on the ovulation tests but no way to tell for sure and use that as sign of pregnancy since the hormone required for the ovulation to happen already exists in our urine in small amounts...this is the reason why there is always a line even a faint one on all ovulation tests no matter which day you test!!!hope i helped

i'm sorry for posting again and again...just an advise since its your first time using them keep them dont throw them away in order to watch the climax of the colour on the tests!!!and the fade out phase...remember there is always a line no matter which day you test

Thankyou jenny84 for your advice I really appreciate it.
Iv started spotting very light brown since and thinking that im ovulating alot nearer the end of my fertile days than expected. So more waiting more questions more symptom spotting! ! Thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->