Ovulation tests or something else?

familygirl30

Reaction score
Hi ladies, well first month of ttc no 2 I'm on cd 22 now and have been using CB ovulation tests for 2 weeks now and it hasn't showed me my surge (on the 2Nd box) and I'm due my period anytime between this sat to tues. Me and hubby haven't been able to dtd for the pass week as he has shingles so I defo think Ive missed the window for this month. For next month though I'm wondering what to do as I'm on the 2Nd box of CB ovulation tests but cus they haven't detected my surge wondering whether should use something else?

How long is your cycle normally? Did you get a flashing smiley at all? if you did but didn't get the solid smiley then you possibly just didn't test enough and missed the peak which isn't really a huge deal as the days up to ovulation are just as important. If you didn't get a the flashing smiley all I can think of is you possibly didn't ovulate this cycle or you are still waiting to ovulate and will have a very long cycle. Seems unlikely that you would have o'd before you started testing as that would have been cycle day 8 and means a very long LP. It might just be a case of waiting it out this month and seeing if your AF turns up on time. Hope you get that bfp very soon!

Thank you for the reply, my cycles are usually 26- 30 days, and no I didn't get a smiley face at all, I will keep testing all the way to my af coming just incase I do ovulate late! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->