• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Ovulation tests?

_Ashalee

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm just looking for some advise I've not long had my implant removed but the nurse said to get some ovulation tests as ovulation usually happens very quickly after removal, I've been using test strips (only cheap ones) every day they're always negative?

I've read online your not actually supposed to use them in the morning? Any advise on this as I've been using mine first thing and getting negatives.

A x

I used them morning and evening, if you only test once a day you can easily miss the hormone surge as it can peak and decline in 12 hours or so. I would do morning and then late afternoon evening time, usually trying for between 4 and 6 but it doesn’t have to be exact. Good luck.

Thank you! I've been using them every morning around the same time but always getting negative so I will start testing twice a day between the times you suggested thank you so much, I was getting a bit worried and disheartened x

Also, when testing in the afternoon, make sure to hold your pee for a while/not drink a lot of water for a few hours. When my urine was diluted, I couldn't really see them darken.

This is a little gross, but use a clear cup so you can see how concentrated your urine is before you test. That way if it's somewhat diluted, you can wait, or if you do test anyway, you don't worry if the line isn't as dark as suspected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"