Ovulation times and getting sick

PJS1982

Reaction score
Hi ya'll! Been lurking for a few weeks. We are in the process of TTC#4. I had a question! I don't temp but do use OPKs. This month during the week I was supposed to ovulate I ended up catching Rotavirus from my 3 year old and was so sick for the entire week. I had OPK'd the week before and didn't get a positive, but had quit using them while I was sick. My cycles are generally 29-30 days and have been this way since my youngest was 4 months old (18 months old now).

I'm now on CD33 and no af and bfn except maybe an evap this morning? My question is, could having rotavirus during my (usual) fertile window have delayed ovulation? I'm still hoping some of DH's guys "took", but I'm having less and less hope each day that I get BFNs. With my previous 3, I had BFP's 4, 3 and 1 day before AF was supposed to start. So this has me feeling completely out, which I'm ok with if AF would just get to starting already so I can try again.

I've had strange symptoms, although not much like my previous pregnancies. Like, horrible low back ache starting this past Thursday and random flutterings in my lower belly. My boobs are not sore or veiny like they have been previously. No nausea since Rotavirus is over. Only a constant wet feeling but no AF and barely any CM. I know that if I did Ov late, there's really no chance that I could be pregnant because sperm can't live a whole 9-10 days. lol

Soooooo, I just really want to know if any of you lovely gals have had AF start pretty late after being sick with a cold or flu or some kind of virus? :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->