ovulation today!! anyone else?

Mum2gremlin

Reaction score
hello ladies! today is finally ovulation day. anyone else on the same cycle! fxed! testing August 14th! af due the 18th

I'm about 2 days behind you! Ov due Saturday, af due 20th! Going to try not to test until 20th which will probably require me chopping my arms off!!! :haha: Good luck! X

And we're both trying for our rainbow babies :) :hugs:

Yah! Yes! April Rainbow babies. Im due for af on the 18th. And will be testing on the 14th. But im right with you! Its soo hard not to test early. My ovulation calendar says ovulation today or tomorrow. But im pretty sure by the ewcm and ovulation pains all day yesterday. That was it! We dtd monday wed x2 and this morning got x2 in. Soo were really hoping we got it. Just in case its later we prob will keep it up. Shoot its been on going baby making all month! Good luck :) im counting today 1dpo!!

Sounds promising that you have ov! I'm on 3rd day of ewcm and had some heavy achy pains today which normally means ov is near so I'm thinking today is probably ov day, or tomorrow! We've dtd mom and weds too and probably again tonight but I have got a really bad cough and cold so hoping it won't mess with my cycle. Good luck and fingers crossed for out rainbow babies x

Mind if I join you ladies? I'm due to o anytime now. I've had ewcm for the past two days and a good temp dip today so hoping today is o day.

I'm also trying for me rainbow. I've had two losses this year so I'm really hoping for a sticky bean.

Good luck krissie :) Let's hope we all have much better luck this time x

Well I think I ov'd last night! Had the same pain that I get when I ov so today is 1dpo! Yay!! Now for the longest 2 weeks ever!

I have no real idea when I've ovulated cos I have no cycle yet, but i track my symptoms and have had some strong ones the past few days and we bd last night so I'll probably join ya on testing at a similar stage!!!

Welcome krissie and flyingduster!! we are all on the same cycle!
Today is 3 dpo! is it too early to symptom spot! this will be a forever wait. but i was super exhausted yesterday and feeling twinges in breast. i felt like i got ovulation pains for like three days!
Loub- happy to hear O day has came, i was so excited to get this ball rolling! lol i found it kinda difficult and sore to dtd on o day, but we managed! If we didnt catch this eggy. im going to try opks. i have never used them

and i always think of the two weeks as a 8-9 day struggle not to test! ahhh with both of my past pregnancy tests i was abe to see something by 10-12 dpo. so thats not quite 2 weeks!

ill be testing 11 dpo this time and holding to it! bc the 14th of august is a very special day to my husband. he lost his mom that day, it will be 4 years. I want to surprise him with a positive that day =) so FX!

I've said the same thing, gonna try opks if we aren't lucky this month!

I was gonna hold out til af day to test but I know I won't be able to and I've got a box of frer sat in the cupboard from last month! If I can hold out til at least 11dpo then I'll class that as serious self control!

Ah that would be lovely go get a bfp on that day then. And at least you know you'll stick to your date as well that way because it means something to you.

Wish I was Adam Sandler in the film Click right now! Just skip forward a week or so! X

Hey! Hows it going?? Couple more days came and gain. And i would like to think its happening. I have been eating everything. Super hungry lol. And have off and on sore breasts since o. And been moody. I have had some noticeable cramping yesterday and today. Which leads me to think i may have o earlier then i thought. I was confused bc i had o pains for three days. I didnt track temps before ovulation but have been last four days its been up at 98.3 98.2 and today 98.1. Not sure what it means. How are u doing? Any symptoms??

That sounds positive Mum!! Fx you get your bfp soon.

Afm, I am still waiting to o. I am so frustrated with this cycle. Currently CD 17 and not even a hint of a positive opk or temp shift. :growlmad:

Someone has pressed the slow motion button on my life again!! Time is going so slowly

I think I'm 5dpo today and I've had mild cramping on and off for the last day or 2. That's about it at the moment. Not much else to report!!! I thought I would be able to hold out til af day to test but I think I was kidding myself! 9/10dpo is my max waiting time!!! :haha:

Lots of symptom spotting today! Still feeling crampy and i keep getting a diggy, pinchy feeling low down on my left hand side. Could it be too early for implantation? I've been googling a lot about implantation and people have said the reason they have early bfps is because they implanted early.

Hopefully these feelings aren't just in my head!!!

i had early cramping too so i think i ovulated a day early or so. im 7-8 dpo and wanna test really bad but im holding off! maybe... lol i had very swollen breast last night and this morning they still feel sore. i had some intense low back pains yesterday. like i normally get before af. but af isnt due for 8 days. also my temp has been up but dropped one day and went back up. do u know if your temp drops when implantation happens? fx crossed for us!

I've heard of people talking about an implantation dip! I've never done temps but I've seen people on here talking about it.

I just wish time would hurry up!

I wasn't going to tell anyone but I stupidly did a test yesterday! :haha:
I dont know what came over me! I had lots of frers and I had the urge! Lol

Won't be doing that again because it's as bad as tipping money down the toilet!

Your symptoms sound promising!

My crampy pain is getting worse. It's like an uncomfortable cramp, hard to explain!

I so hope we get our sticky bfps this month!

Ahh! I know what u mean. Its all im thinking about along with trying to be in real life. Lol when im working its easier.when im off like today. Time just evolves around am i pregnant. Doesn't help that hubby is constantly are u pregnant yet. Grr i told him please just go buy me tests. But he knows its early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->