ovulation today!! anyone else?

I'm so excited for you! I've done 2 tests today already! I'm gonna try and do every other day but I did a digital this morning and it was negative so it freaked me out! But my frer this afternoon was darker than my frer this morning!! I ordered 4 frers, 3 cb digitals and a cb plus online yesterday! Lol!! I'm testing until I know im in a safer zone!! Can't wait to see your next test! Whereabouts are you? I'll be watching on here for an update tomorrow!! :)

My temp dropped so I think I'm out. DH and I are feeling really down. We only have 1 more cycle before we reach the 12 month mark

Im so sry sarah its not over till af comes. Sending all the baby dust your way.
Afm. I am feeling blah today. More cramping sore breasts with shooting pains on the sides. Felt real hungry and then felt nausea. Im staying hopeful and cant wait to test in am its taking everything not to test in the evening. As in location:) im in Indiana, America i wasnt sure if thats what you meant loub! Thank you very much im soo excited also but hoping i get darker line tomorrow. Now that the tests from this am are dried up you def can see lines. The dried up ones from a few days ago. Nothing on them.

Sorry Sarah, it must be so difficult. We are all here to support you though. Hopefully you won't have to get to the 12 month mark.

Ah mum2grmelon, that explains why your update isn't on here! I thought you might be in the UK and was wondering how you left it so long to test! :haha: So now I know you're 5 hours behind that makes more sense! I tested again this morning... keep freaking out that the tests aren't getting dark quick enough. 11dpo today so I shouldn't panic too much but I can't help it! Think I'm gonna try and leave it 2 days between tests if I can because I'm not giving the hcg time to rise!! Yeh the lines do seem to look better once dried don't they. My 1st one shows up much better than it did when it was still wet x

2 tests from yesterday one am one pm and this morning's 11dpo test. I had to get up at 2am this morning to have a wee as I was desperate and took today's test 5 hours later at 7am x

Attachments

• 2016-08-16 07.41.49.jpg
    2016-08-16 07.41.49.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
Lou those lines are great for only 11DPO!! Woohoo!!!

Gremlin, so excited for you too!

Sarah, I'm sorry you think you're out, but hopefully it's not all over!!! Xxx

Afm, another day gone by. I had some cramps this afternoon but otherwise have mostly not noticed any symptoms and been happy.

My good friend, who has had 19 miscarriages as well as her four kids, just had a fair BFP this morning so we spent the morning chatting, alternating between cautious happiness and fear and worry...

As much as I hate this unknown limbo, I'm grateful that when I do get my BFP I won't be worrying like she is. :(

Thank you! Still so nervous but I did a clearblue digital mid morning along with a 20miu test which put my mind at ease a little bit more. Going to test every other day or so now and do a weekly digital x

Attachments

• 2016-08-16 10.40.39.jpg
    2016-08-16 10.40.39.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Aww wow your lines look great. I tested again this morning and theres no change looks the same as yesterday. Almost has me discouraged but im not out yet!

If my tests are positive and by looking at yours i have to be way off what dpo i am. Lol Good grief! But i wouldn't be surprized. With my son i ended up being 4 days off

Did you use another frer? Because those new ones apparently aren't great for seeing progression. Luckily we only have the old style frers over here so never had to use the other type but I read on other sites about the new ones having fainter lines. What does yesterdays look like now it's dried?xx

Ohh really?!? i was just starting to dislike these new frers they are curved hard to read. I was kinda thinking maybe they changed the hcg level too. Theres def a pink line.

I have it on my window air conditioner, trying to catch some sun light. Its been raining here for days.

Attachments

• 20160816_105553.jpg
    20160816_105553.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160816_105557.jpg
    20160816_105557.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20160816_105531.jpg
    20160816_105531.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
I'll see if I can find the photo I found which showed the old one vs the new one! Shame you can't get an old style one!!x

Here's an example I found online of old vs new frer, think the person said they even used the same sample for the tests x

Attachments

• 61AS0MrZ93L._SL256_.jpg
    61AS0MrZ93L._SL256_.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 8
Oh wow. Thanks! This gives me hope! Fx crossed! I just made a new post asking for more insight on these new tests! Frustrated bc frer is supposed to be the best and new ones the company mafe are a flop.

Yeh you'll probably find a lot of other people have had the same problem! Have you got any other types of tests left?x

No i dont. And im getting worried af is on its way.y body has me fooled. Pretty sad but not out uet. Ill keep u up dated:)

Fingers crossed, will look out for your updates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"