ovulation today!! anyone else?

Opks can still have a line and not be positive. A lot of women have a low level of lh in their system. I always have a line throughout my cycle.

Ohhh gotcha, ok thanks! Will keep on trying with the HPTs lol

Welp. She never came today or this evening. I had a couple gushes of watery cm where i thought i started but nothing. I will be testing hopefully tomorrow. My emotions are a reck. Hoping for some answers tomorrow. I havent tested since tuesday so if its positive i hope it will be positive lol and Af can come already if my sticky bean isnt in there. Cd 31 almost complete.

Well I had a stark BFN and no AF signs, som gonna say I didn't O when I had symptoms of it. Sigh.

Sorry flyingduster :( Hope you get your bfp soon x

Well i woke up to no af again. We did bd last night to see if it would get anything rolling. When i wiped i had the slightest pink cm. I tried to check my cp its low firm and tilted. So not sure if this is irritation or af coming. I dont normally spot before af. Now im scared about buying a test and af is coming. Sry for the suspense this is the longest 2 ww ever! However once we make it out to the store and i havent started yet im gonna get a test.

I used to hate doing that... buying a test, getting home and finding af had arrived. So cruel. Keeping you in my thoughts x

Thanks Lou though I'm currently experiencing the most intense O symptoms yet so I'm holding hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->