Ovulation?

RM27

Reaction score
Good Morning Ladies.

I hoping someone can give me a bit of advice.

I normally ov around CD13/14, but I here now on CD17 and still getting neg OPK and I have gotten 5 days of flashing smiley, no peak.

I finally plucked up the courage to tell someone about the issues we are having conceiving and I'm booked in for day 21 bloods next week.

Has anyone else had this? and did you still ov? Am I wasting my time with day 21 bloods, if I haven't gotten a high reading?

I'm sure that the one month I am finally getting tested, is going to be the one month I don't ov! sods law an all!!

Its all starting to get to me now, as for 2 months on the trot (using different types of test) I've had a false positive :( I'm 23 months off depo now, why is it not happening!??! end of rant!! :)

It's hard to say unless you temp or w/o a blood test hun but I can tell you I ovulated when I only got a smiley face when I first tried cbfm as well and only knew because my charting showed it. It ended up being a chemical pregnancy but unsure that had anything to do with it. I ended up getting really wacky cycles that were long sometimes and so had to retire the cbfm and go with internet opk cheapies eventually. But that's me and I had irregular cycles...most women are very successful with cbfm.:thumbup:

I'm feeling similarly! My closest to positive OPKs were on CD 15 & 16 but I'm still here, CD 18 with no clear positive wondering if I've actually ovulated! It's bizarre! I'm going to have to just keep testing but it gets sort of discouraging just having faint lines. I had a definite positive last month... I'm worried!

If we don't get that BFP this cycle I think I will do temping :)

I hope your bloods go well!

Thanks for replying ladies :)

Update, I had my bloods yesterday so I'm just waiting for the results. I'm lucky, in that, I work in the surgery so I will know the minute they have been tested.

I'm now on CD 22 with still a flashing face smiling back at me! Im starting to hate him!! lol!!

I developed a UTI 2 days ago and I'm now on anti-bios, so I'm hoping that's why my CB tests have been a bit off this month.

Tuesdaysbaby, I think we may start temping to this month if af shows.

Blood results came back today and my levels were at 40.6! hopefully this will stop a bit of the worrying.

Still getting flashing smiley faces and I'm due AF in 5 days. I must of had a bad batch of CB sticks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->