ovulation

skye_1212

Reaction score
When do you guys know you have ovulated or are approaching. One apps says I was suppose to ovulate on the 31st the other says today. We DTD on 31st,1, skipped yesterday and will go at it today. My CM has been watery like a running faucet for since the 31st. Any idea what this means to you. I have read its fertile time. I have covered all my basics of bding. I just don't want to miss my month if we miss "O."Anyone get pregnant on their CM not being stretchy. I was thinking of going out to try pre-seed in a little. I am becoming to get frustrated. I was temping but forgot in the morning or got up at all different times.

***well after mcuh reading. I decided I would go to the bathroom go #2(tmi) sorry. Went to wipe and their was the CM that I needed to see. Today is O day. I read if you go number 2 and then check that will tell you if you are.. Also my app the The calendar thats pink is spot on with the day I O*** I am so freaking happy right now....

That is true that watery cm means fertile. I don't know about #2. What helps me tremendously is BBT and OPK. BBT will be low before ovulation and the day you get a big dip followed by 6 very high temps you can confirm when it's happened. With OPK you use it like a preg test but a positive OPK the test line must be as dark as or darker than the control line. It does not confirm ovulation but it does tell you when there's a high surge in your LH and when you have a high surge it also means you're fertile. One more thing. Check your cervix. The position(high, low, medium) and firmness(soft, firm, medium)can help too. If your in your fertile period it'll be SHOW(soft like your lips, high, open, and watery). I hope I've helped you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->