Ovulex / Vitex - Conceive Pregnancy Miscarriages

I found loads of info but it was paragraphs in between things like the history of agnus castus an its uses for pmt, menopause etc.

I got mine today, took my fisr lot this morning :D

Mine is at the Post Office, going to collect it in the morning on the way to work.

8)

Donna I sort of change your title for Google reasons :oops: :lol: :wink:

I'm searching these options on miscarriages & have so far found this:

Herbs (see caution below)

There are a number of herbs that can be very helpful in the prevention of miscarriage, and they should be taken during the four-month preconceptual period (which takes place before you are trying to become pregnant). Once you are pregnant, herbs can be used to stop a threatened miscarriage, but you will need to see a qualified practitioner to ensure that you are given the right ones. In fact, it is essential that you find a registered and qualified practitioner before taking any herbs during pregnancy. Remember, however, that herbs will not prevent a miscarriage if there is something wrong with your baby. Sometimes we need to allow nature to take its course.

Agnus Castus (Vitex/chastetree berry)
This is a very helpful remedy for women who experience miscarriage because of a luteal phase defect (shortened second half of the cycle) or insufficient progesterone levels. It stimulates the function of the pituitary gland, which controls and balances our hormones by producing luteinising hormone. This increases progesterone production and helps regulate a woman's cycle.

In one study on women with corpus luteum deficiency, 25 out of the 35 women normalised their serum progesterone levels after three months of taking agnus castus.

Caution

You should not take any of the above herbs if you are taking, The Pill, Fertillity drugs, HRT or any other hormonal treatment or other medication unless they are recommended by a registered, experienced practitioner.

Vitex - Chaste Tree Berries This is one of the herbs that will help to balance a woman's hormones. Vitex is used in endometriosis treating herbal remedies to help balance the estrogen and progesterone. Vitex is also one of the herbs listed under the miscarriage preventatives. If your cycles are anovulatory I would highly recommend taking this herb

Wobbs, can i stick some of the info in a new post in probs ttc?

Ovulex looks worrying - Theres good & bad thoughts on this option :)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Ovulex+miscarriage&meta=

Arcanegirl said:
Wobbs, can i stick some of the info in a new post in probs ttc?

Be hard to decide which to reply in or add info? :lol: (Maybe!)

Was just a thought really :lol: Whatever you feel is right to do hun x

https://www.babyandbump.com/viewtopic.php?p=45445#45445 :D

Thanks for the info wobbles, hada good read about on Sunday and again tonight from your info, but we have decided that I am going to give it a try... will keep you posted.

x

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread but I brought some agnus cactus yesterday and started it straight away. I also brought some evening primrose too as I was reading up on this and it said it helps with cm production.

But ....... I was wondering as it says do not take if pregnant! do you think it is better to use on first day of af till ov or do you think you should just keep taking them everyday until bfp?

I am in my two week wait period but I was thinking about the section about drinking and trying to concieve and the bit about it not being in the baby's blood stream as it is still so small. So I was thinking maybe this applied here too as all of here are actively ttc we would be more aware to stop taking these pills straight away. I hope this makes sense, I'm crap at trying to put my thoughts into written words lol.

I hope you don't mind me joining this thread
Course not :D

When should you take vitex; and
Can you take it with clomid?

Start Vitex immediately.
Vitex may be started at any time in the cycle
and taken the entire cycle.
DO NOT take Vitex and Clomid at the same time

:D

Thanks for that wobbles! Not on clomid so I should be fine just taking it everyday!

I'm glad I found that bit of info tbh! :D

Just wanted to add I was reading up on evening primrose oil and if anyone was thinking of taking this is should only be taken from "menstruation to ovulation in doses of 1500mg - 3000mg". I'm glad i found this out so I have stopped taking this till I get my AF.

Thanks Dizzy - I didn't know that & I use to take the capsules :shock:

Hello Girls,

Well my VITEX came last night and I started taking them this morning.... I see what ArcaneG means.... everytime you burp you taste it!!! Yumm eeeeeeeeeeeee NOT! No it aint that bad...

No AF still :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back